Thursday 23 December 2010

Hi there!

So this is my very first attempt at blogging forgive me if i waffle only im pretty new to this and not really sure where to start! I have a few friends that blog and I really enjoy following them and have thought about blogging for a while but have never been sure where to start or what to write about until now.  So from the title you will see that for now this is going to be a TTC blog. For those that don't don't know TTC means Trying To Conceive. So far this has been a year long journey for me and I have so many thoughts and feelings about my journey so far that I thought it blogging would be a great way to vent those feelings and share my thoughts and experiences with well whoever wants to share them with me!

A little about me...
So for those that don't know which im guessing is probably anyone reading this right now haha! Im Claire im 27 (28 in a couple of weeks!) and have been married to my lovely husband Richard for 4 years. I love my life, family and friends more than anything! I am a full time housewife and can't wait to be a stay at home mom! Im a trained nursery nurse which is a job i did for a while but sadly had to give that up due to a condition i live with which made things a little difficult but more on that later.  A year ago today we decided we were ready to start a family!

Thankyou for reading if you have made it this far without getting bored haha! Im looking forward to sharing my thoughts and experience on this journey and would love for you to follow along.

No comments:

Post a Comment