Monday 26 September 2011

A Sad Week

This last week has been a sad week for me and so many others.  It began by being sad for me as September 19th was the due date for my Angel.  I wasn't sure how I would feel we are in a happy place now and that does help but it doesn't mean that we foget the little ones we lost before.  I was pretty emotional that day and cried about losing my little one for the first time in ages.  I think of them often but the tears don't come so often now it helps that we have this little one on the way it gives us a reason to move forward.  I don't want to forget I never will we have loved our baby since before we were expecting them and we love all our little ones regardless of wether they are here with us or waiting for us in heaven.  This due date was easier than the last I had just miscarried for the second time and I can't even describe the pain I felt that day I never want to feel that way again.

This last week has been sad for another reason too one of the girls in our DDC (due date club) just lost her sweet baby.  She was due only 2 days before me I can't imagine how she must be feeling now and my heart goes out to her and her family.  This and remembering my lost Angels really brings it home just how incredibly lucky and blessed we are to be expecting this little miracle and to never stop giving thanks for what we have been blessed with.  Just when you begin to feel "safe" and believe me that was a big step to feel "safe" in a pregnancy I suddenly realise there is no such thing! Anything can happen at any time and we must never take that for granted. Sweet Baby J we love you so very much and I enjoy every moment I feel you and all the good and not so good things about being pregnant I enjoy every moment because I know just how blessed we are to have you.  So im calling out to anyone whose reading this to go hug your children tell them how much you love them and enjoy every moment of pregnancy the good and the not so great parts (we all know what they are)! Because it's worth it all to be blessed with a miracle.

No comments:

Post a Comment