Saturday 4 February 2012

Grace I Made A Wish...

And you came true! Sorry it has taken me so long to update but I have been mega busy being a mom! It feels so good to say that!  My little girl is FINALLY here and as you may have guessed from the title we named her Grace.  We had a long list of names we really liked but we wanted to see her before we decided.  I think deep down I always knew she would be Grace I've loved the named since forever and it also has a special meaning for me there just couldn't be a better name for her.  Her full name is Grace Ann it is so special because of a memory I have from the miscarriage I had last year I was unconsolaable the night I lost our angel and the nurse that took care of me said "by the grace of God you will get there" that may not mean much to some but it always stuck in my mind and well she was right my little girl is my grace we finally got there and have her in our arms it's the perfect name for her! Ann is my mothers middle name and my mom is amazing so another perfect name for her :o).  She is beautiful and I love her so much!  I will post again with a picture of my little beauty and my birth story when I have more time but I just wanted to update and say that Grace has arrived safely and we are both doing great! :o)

No comments:

Post a Comment