Saturday 5 February 2011

7 Weeks

So im 7 weeks and 5 days today! In some ways i can't believe how fast the time is flying by and in others it's going way to slow.  I wish i could say this has been a good week but really it has been so stressful. On Wednesday night i started spotting it wasn't much sometimes it was pink others brown mixed in with mucous (sorry for the TMI). Of course i knew that a little bit of spotting in early pregnancy is common and as long as it's not bright red a lot of bleeding with cramps then it should be nothing to worry about. In reality i saw it and paniked! My Midwife hadn't made contact with me yet so i decided to go see the Nurse to get checked out. Im so glad i did she was so nice and understanding, she checked me over and said that my cervix was closed and that there was no blood visable at that time. Knowing that made me feel much better. She called the Midwife for me and she arranged for me to have an early scan thats booked for 11.30am next Thursday im so nervous about it but it will be great to see baby for the first time and hopefully get some good news!  Thursday evening was the worst time for me i felt so reassured after seeing the nurse but then the spotting came back and i got really bad back pain i couldn't stand, sit or lie down nothing i did brought me comfort so with that and the spotting i was sure it was all over! However by Friday morning the pain had completely gone along with the spotting so i got to breathe a sigh of relief once again! The spotting came back this morning but appears to have stopped once again but thankfully i have had no pain since Thursday.  I honestly have no clue what is going on but am hoping for good news on Thurdsay!

2 comments: