Friday 28 January 2011

6 Weeks

So here I am 6 weeks pregnant! I never get bored of saying that, well until i get to 7 weeks i need the weeks to go faster! So far I feel pretty good still no Morning sickness although i have had a couple of days where if i haven't eaten by 5.00 i felt a little queasy but thats it for now.  I have felt a little more pregnant this week i have some mild cramping and pulling sensations which i like to feel as that reminds me that there is still something going on in there and my tender boobs which would come and go last week are more of a permanent feature and much more painful but i can live with that! I think i may have to go buy a few Maternity Bras soon as mine seem to be getting pretty uncomfortable to wear is it sad that im kinda excited about that lol?!  One of the other symptoms i do have is vivid dreams every night is just crazy crazy dreams! I did have one miscarrige dream that was so real for a few seconds when i woke up i thought it had actually happened i was so relieved when i realised it was just a dream!  Im sure some of it is hormones and the rest just anxiety.  Im trying to stay as realxed as possible and enjoy feeling good rather than stressing about any symptoms i don't have 12 weeks can't come quick enough for me i need to see my baby and know that everything is ok but i still have that good feeling so im taking that as a good sign!

I get to make my first Midwife appointment next week im so excited about that. I know it will be pretty boring mainly answering questions and filling out forms etc but it's just another step closer to having my scan and my first actual appointment other than confirming my pregnancy so that is pretty exciting <3

No comments:

Post a Comment