Friday 14 January 2011

Best Birthday Gift EVER!

It has taken me a little while to update my blog because well im still in shock and disbelief at my early birthday surprise, i've needed time to let it sink in and im still waiting for that lol! So wondering what im talking about? If you don't know already here it is!

Yep you guessed it im PREGNANT!! Sorry about the pic being so blurry i was litrally shaking as i took it! I keep going back to look at it to remind myself im really not sure when it will sink in. What i do know is Richard and I are over the moon there are just no words out there to express how happy we are right now.  I have to admit that the happiness is equally matched by fear.  I wish i didn't feel it but after last time I do so we are praying SO hard for this to be a sticky little bean and thank God everyday for this amazing little miracle he has blessed us with. 

3 comments:

  1. STICKY DUST!! Love this picture <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Bri,

    First of all congratulations!!!! There is nothing quite like seeing those two little lines and if you are anything like I was... there will be plenty of repeat pees! Fear is quite natural...particularly if you've been through loss! FX for a sticky chicken!

    Second of all, where did you disappear to all this time??? You used to live over here: http://beautifulreason.blogspot.com/ and all of a sudden *poof*

    ReplyDelete