Wednesday 10 August 2011

16 Weeks

Time for a quick update! I have been a bad blogger lately I need to try and get up to date.  So im 16 weeks now well I'll be 17 weeks tomorrow!  I have been feeling much better the last couple of weeks im not sick every morning now although I am still sick now and then and I don't feel sick 24/7 just waves of sickness so I think im definately coming through that phase now phew!  This is the first week that people have started to notice my little bump this makes me so happy :) I love that im actually starting to look pregnant now I have wanted this for so long and I just love people rubbing my tummy! I know I sound crazy but im so proud of my little bump.  I posted a pic on FB which was fun I will have to post it on here too.  I have my 16 week check up with the midwife tomorrow it should have been last week but I couldn't get an appointment so im a week late.  Im excited about it I love my appointments to do with baby.

Im not sure but I think that I may have felt baby move a few times but it's so hard to tell! It feels like gentle tapping from the inside a bit like little bubbles popping although I think the first description is more accurate to what I feel.  Maybe it's just gas LOL it's so hard to tell but I really hope it's baby!

No comments:

Post a Comment