Thursday 3 November 2011

It's a........

GIRL!!!!! We had our 4d scan on Saturday and we finally got gender confirmation! We are so excited looks like the Dr was right on her assumption afterall and maybe I really do have a little bit of that mamas intuintion I keep hearing about! I have had this gut feeling that we were having a girl from day one but as most of my friends had recently had girls also I couldn't help but think that was why I thought I was having a girl and I also thought that I was so sure it was a girl that it would be a boy im never usually right on this kind of thing haha. I love that my gut feeling was right it makes me feel so connected to her if that makes sense?!  We couldn't be happier it feels so good to finally know what we are having and needless to say we went out and bought her a whole wardrobe of pretty girlie clothes the same day, that was FUN!!!  Of course now im a little nervous that they may have made a mistake and we will have a very PINK boy LOL!

The scan itself was AMAZING! It was one of the most wonderful days I have had in this pregnancy it hasn't been an easy road with lots of bumps and plenty of worries along the way but Saturday was just wonderful! I can't describe the feeling I had the moment we got to see our little girls face I love her so much already I can't wait to hold her in my arms!  The sonographer did a growth report and so far she is right on target and at 28 weeks and 2 days her estimated weight was 2lbs and 11ozs.  We got lots of pictures and a dvd of the whole thing I watched the dvd probably 10 times already LOL im sure it's very boring to everyone else but to us that's our tiny miracle and I can't get enough of it!

In other news the nausea is back with a vegence ugh :( as is the crazy preggo hunger (not sure if that ever went) not a great combo to be hungry and sick at the same time!  Im also pretty exhausted but this is all so worth it and I couldn't be happier than I am right now! :o)

  

2 comments: