Monday 12 December 2011

Third Trimester

Sorry it has taken so long for me to update i've either been super busy, sick or just plain exhausted!  I have learnt that baking a baby is HARD lol! Don't get me wrong it is wonderful and amazing but exhausting at the same time.  Im well into my third tri now I will be 35 weeks on Thursday I still can't believe im even pregnant never mind 5 weeks away from having a baby!!  I have found the last few weeks very tiring im in a lot of pain with my hips which is making day to day activities difficult which is inconvieniant as I have so much to do! Thank God for husbands is all I can say lol! I have an appointment with an Obstetric Physio this afternoon to see what's going on with my hips. My midwife thinks i may have a trapped nerve and have hip displacement! I was like whaaaat?! Honestly im not sure if that is what it is im thinking my body is just struggling to cope with the extra weight and it's taking it's toll whatever it is im just hoping they can help with the pain so i can get around a little easier.  If not I guess i'll just have to put my feet up and relax oh well LOL!  Too be honest i can't complain I think I have done well to get this far I knew the last tri would be difficult on my mobility.

Baby girl is so strong now I love feeling her move and I finally know what everyone talks about when they say "oh wait until you feel her feet in your ribs"  ummmm yeah I get what thats like now pretty uncomfortable but I still love it!  Im pretty sure I have a lazy baby though I do feel movement but not that much. I was a little concerned but my midwife said as long as i feel 10 movements in a day that's fine and i do get that so im thinking she's just sleepy! Of course im sure she's just conserving her energy so that she can keep us mega busy when she arrives LOL!

We are still struggling with names we have a list of names we like and im sure she will be one of them but which one I have no idea!!! We have decided to wait till she is here and see what she looks like! I wish she would just come out with a name badge I find it so hard to commit to a name LOL.

Her nursery furniture arrived last week along with her pram and carseat etc. I LOVE it and im so in love with the nursery theme the colours are perfect.  It feels strange all of her things being here but in a good way.  I can't wait for her to be here and can't believe that day is nearly here!  It's a mixture of emotions im so happy and excited and yet terrified at the same time i've wanted this more than i've ever wanted anything in my whole life being a mom is everything to me and yet im starting to panic and think what if I don't live up to the mark what if this what if that?? I have to keep having a reality check and reminding myself that everyone feels like this but wow im going to be a mom in just a few weeks and it's the most exciting and scary thing ever to happen to me!

No comments:

Post a Comment