Wednesday 28 December 2011

What A Difference A Year Makes

I was reading through my blog from the beginning the other day.  I have read it all once or twice but there are some parts I find a little difficult to read mainly because a lot of the emotions are still very raw for me but at the same time it reminds me of the journey we have been on and it makes me feel so thankful to be where I am now.  One of my first posts was titled Sad on Christmas Eve I remember writing that and how I felt at the time I also remember feeling much better for having written it and putting those feelings out there sort of like a release for me this blog in some ways has been a emotional crutch to get me through some of the hard times and im thankful for that, having said that I never really saw myself as a blogger im kinda lazy when it comes to things like this and don't tend to bother I think it shows the times I need to blog the most as oppose to the times when i've not needed to so much the blog posts are definately further apart!  But I did start this blog for other reasons not just an emotional vent I want to document my experiences of pregnancy and soon to be motherhood so I want to try and keep as up to date as I can. 

Im happy to say that a year on from writing that post im so much happier and only 2 weeks away from becoming a mother!  It has been a bitter sweet year that began at one of the most lowest points of my life but now we are about to begin 2012 with a bang and the birth of our little miracle I can hardly believe it! I don't forget what it took for us to get here though or that there are so many out there still praying for their miracle.  I hope that it can happen for them too it is truly the most amazing blessing.

No comments:

Post a Comment