Friday 6 May 2011

Feeling Good

The last couple of weeks i've been feeling better than I have in a long time!  I've been keeping pretty busy so that helps but im feel emotionally much stronger too.  This week I would have been 20 weeks pregnant, 20 WEEKS!! Obviously I would rather be posting about my progress with that and about my gender scan but I can't do that.  Im ok though im moving forward and I haven't cried for a few weeks.  All the milestones are hard but it's nice to be smiling and not crying im sure I will have my moments but for now im happy to be feeling good for a change!

In my cycle I think im 10 or 11dpo.  As im not charting it's hard to know exactly where I am but based on when my ewcm dried up and my post O symptoms that's where I think im at.  I thought I would really miss charting as I had gotten so used to it but I quite like not doing it now. I do miss not being 100% sure of where I am in my cycle though.  Im thinking next cycle I may use OPKs and maybe give my Clear Blue Fertility Monitor a try.

Yesterday I caved and tested, I know way too early but the POAS addict came out in me and I just had to do it! I wish I hadn't because I got a PINK evap line that for a second got me excited that I was actually pregnant! In my excitement I used my last FRER and another IC both were BFN and this mornings test is BFN too with what looks like a grey evap line! I hate EVAPS!! So it looks like it was just a faulty test and no BFP for me just yet.  I guess we will see what the weekend brings.

No comments:

Post a Comment