Sunday 24 April 2011

Faith

There have been a few times in my life where I have found my faith being tested I have always overcome those times feeling stronger and reassured by my faith, but it hasn't been an easy road to get there.  This past year has been another test of faith for me not only for the heartache I have been through but for what I have witnessed so many others go through aswell.  The past couple of months have been particularly hard and I have struggled at times to accept Gods plan.  When I say that I don't mean that I think he wanted me to lose my baby I think he is just as sad about miscarriages as we are but I know that in experiencing the losses it is making me stronger even though I feel far from it at times.

Today I feel stronger and at peace, a feeling I haven't felt for a while. We have just got home from our Easter Service at church it was so beautiful and inspiring. The preists sermon was about knowing what we have to come and the mystery of faith how even though we do not always see we still believe.  He talked about knowing how we will see our loved ones again that they are with God and will be waiting with him for us.  This is something I have always believed but he had a way of putting it that really hit home I wish I could put it that way but im not very good with words.  Just hearing it gave me a sense of peace and I knew that God was with me carrying me through the hard times and just for knowing that makes me feel so much stronger!

I now know for sure that we can do this, we will get through this and it will all happen in HIS time and im at peace with that.

No comments:

Post a Comment