Friday 1 April 2011

Update!

A small but exciting one I think I ovulated! I haven't been charting but since I had the bleeding last week right before O time I was sure it would mess up my cycle so I wanted to track it to see if it did have any affect.  I had a positive OPK on Sunday a temp dip on Monday and then 3 high temps after so it looks like I O'd on Monday :hula:.  Not that I expect to get pregnant this cycle if there's one thing im used to with TTC it's waiting but it's so good to know my body is doing something right and it is nice to feel like a have a chance even if it is a small one.  This makes me happy! :)

2 comments:

  1. Yay! It is always such a great feeling when you know your body did what it was supposed to do and ovulate! Good luck honey!

    ReplyDelete
  2. awesome update!!

    ReplyDelete