Friday 27 May 2011

My Midwife

It was my first appointment with my Midwife today.  I was pretty excited about it and nervous i've never had a Midwife appointment before they usually wait until 8 weeks to get in touch so I only spoke to her on the phone in my last pregnancy but with me being high risk now they rushed me through.  I really like her I felt at ease with her which is great and instead of me having to beg for an early scan she insisted on it to put my mind at rest!  So my scan appointment is set for June 1st at 10.50am.  I feel sick with nerves when I think about it. My only experience with scans have been bad and im terrified im going to get the same result! I have to keep reminding myself that the Dr said 3 miscarriages in a row are rare so this one WILL be fine. The Midwife dated me at 6 weeks and 6 days which gives me a due date of January 15th which is MY BIRTHDAY!! I would love a birthday baby and can't help but think that this is a good sign!

As for symptoms I have definately felt more nasueous than I did in my last pregnancies I haven't been sick or anything and it comes in waves but im taking it as a good sign.  As for anything else I feel pretty much the same as before sore bbs and a little bloat that comes and goes.  I want for this to be my sticky bean so bad!!

No comments:

Post a Comment