Saturday 5 March 2011

Due Date

Today would have been my due date for the first baby I lost. I can't believe that the due date has come around so quickly!  I have to admit it hurts I thought I would be stronger I also thought I would be pregnant again by this date which would have eased the sting, not that being pregnant would have made me forget you just don't forget these precious dates but knowing that another baby would be coming into my life would have helped.  I think im feeling it more because I've just lost another and that is still VERY raw.  I was talking to a friend about it the other day and happened to mention that today was the due date for my first baby and she was shocked that i remembered it! How could I ever forget?!  She said that it would drive me crazy to think like that and I shouldn't hang on to these dates.  This shocked me that she could say that these are my babies and I might not have them in my arms but they will always be in heart I can't just forget them!  Everyone likes to believe something different and thats cool but for me I truly believe that my babies are in heaven waiting for me.  I have to believe that because I can't believe they are gone forever I just can't! It's that what keeps me going, that and the hope of a successful pregnancy and actually holding a baby in my arms one day I just know we will get there!
I miss my babies <3 25/6/10 <3 20/02/11 <3

3 comments:

  1. *hugs*
    I'm sorry...I do think that it would have been easier, knowing that you had another life coming into the world. They are your babies, and you will ALWAYS remember them...don't let people who don't know better try to tell you otherwise.
    I'm here for you if you need to talk!

    ReplyDelete
  2. *Hugs* I am so sorry. I understand the need for remembering your babies and those dates. They are your babies... don't worry about what other people say.

    ReplyDelete