Monday 14 March 2011

An Unexpected Arrival

Aunt Flo is here!! I wasn't expecting her for at least another 3 weeks as the Dr said I should expect her approximately 6 weeks after my miscarriage but 3 weeks to the day here she is! It does seem though that there is no real 'norm' after a miscarriage it all depends on the individual so I guess im grateful that it's all happened sooner than expected and that my body is healing as it should.  I will feel better when my HPTs are negative they are almost there they look like my very first BFP sooo faint but there. I remember how excited I was to see that faint line now it makes me sad to want it to disappear but I know it has to for me to stand a chance of getting pregnant again. It's all a bitter sweet feeling but overall im seeing it as positive and at least we can begin TTC again I don't want to wait any longer than I have to. We can't replace the little babies we have lost but it eases the pain to try again and have that hope i've missed the hope. It's so good to feel hopeful again!

2 comments:

  1. This will be the only time I will say I am glad she showed now so you can move on! Are you allowed to start trying right away this cycle?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Erin for once I am actually glad to see her too! Yeah the Dr said we could start TTC again after my first period im glad I didn't have to wait 6 weeks for her to arrive!

    ReplyDelete