Saturday 25 June 2011

10 Weeks

Im 10 weeks and 3 days pregnant.  This is a little milestone for me! I was a day shy of 10 weeks when I miscarried last time so needless to say it has been on my mind a lot this week but im happy to say I have made it beyond that point and it feels good.  As for how im feeling well i'd say very pregnant! I am sick every morning and feel sick all day and all night not fun but I'll take it if it means my baby is growing strong! Im off foods I normally love like beef burgers I have no idea why but the very thought of them makes me want to throw up! Mind you it wont do me any harm to lay off those anyway! I also usually love a cup of tea with sugar in now it just makes me sick I have to take it without the sugar or not at all which again is not a bad thing.  I have noticed that im addicted to orange juice I love it and can't get enough of it ooh and anything cold like tip tops so with my love of orange juice and tip tops im pretty sure this baby is going to arrive looking like a crayola crayon haha. One symptom I haven't noticed is the heightened sense of smell im pretty sure that's still the same. 

There's no real sign of a bump yet but it is still pretty early my mom said she didn't really start showing with me or my brother until 16 weeks so im thinking i'll be the same although it seems crazy to think I could have a little bump in just 6 weeks im so excited about it!

As for the spotting it still comes and goes it does unnerve me a little i'd be much happier if it wasn't there but the Dr did say that it is likely that it may come and go until my hormones settle at around 14 weeks so as long as it doesn't get any worse I just need to accept it as normal for me.  I am doing much better with it now though before I would see it and just freak out but now I expect to see it and if I don't then that's a bonus! I haven't had it for a few days now so that's great I had a busy day yesterday so I told myself to expect it by the evening all the activity was bound to start it off but all I had was 2 spots that's it so im more than happy with that!  It's 2 weeks on Tuesday till my NT scan im so nervous but when we get the all clear from that we can finally tell the world we are having a baby and im so excited for that!

No comments:

Post a Comment